Periodontist at Bombay Dental Centre treats patients with gum diseases or periodontitis and retard or completely stop the progression of the disease. As the severity of gum diseases range from gingivitis to advanced stage of periodontitis, the treatment methodology offered by our Gum disease might progress painlessly, without any initial signs. Many people remain unaware of this infection. However, one can look for warning signs such as:
Symptoms of gum disease
- Swollen, red, and tender gums.
- Bleeding gums during and after brushing.
- Gums preceding from the gums, making the tooth look longer.
- Pus in between the gums and teeth.
- Change in the food biting patterns due to ill-fitted teeth.
- Change in the fit of tooth dentures.
- In case of any aforementioned symptoms have been encountered by you, visit your dentist immediately. Gum disease, if left untreated, can result in tooth loss.
However, warning signs of gum disease include the following.
Non- Surgical Gum Treatment