Orthodontics is a specialized branch of dentistry that renders treatment for crossbites, overbites, overcrowding, and misaligned teeth. Although it is highly beneficial for Children’s and teens, it is also suitable for adults who are looking for minor dental treatment to uplift their aesthetic appearance. For instance, our best orthodontist-associated with Bombay Dental Centre would gladly offer minor treatments for overcrowding of teeth and easily renders well-aligned teeth with even spacing. Achieving a huge difference in cosmetic outlook through simple and minor procedures would go a long way in augmenting self-confidence level.
We offer specialized treatments for patients ranging from infants to senior citizens.
Treatment of many orthodontic conditions at an early age would not only help to rectify existing issues but also ensure the right growth and development of oral structures and features. Some of the possible signs in your infants that need the attention of our orthodontist are
- Delay in the emergence of milk teeth
- Shedding of milk teeth but non-emergence of permanent teeth
- Crowding of teeth
- Large spaces between teeth
- Difficulty in chewing or biting
- Breathing through mouth
Our orthodontist would ensure the right treatment for your children through braces, wires, retainers, and other restorative and cosmetic dental procedures.
Orthodontics For Teens:
Most of the Orthodontics treatment is done for teens as all permanent teeth would have come by then. Any malocclusion issues related to gaps, crowding, bites, and alignment can be easily detected and treated during this period. Suppression of smiles – one of the important signs that need to be looked among teens, is a clear indication of their aesthetic concern associated with the smile. Our dentists perfectly understand the behavioral pattern of young adults and offer suitable treatment that easily addresses the problem and uplifts their self-esteem.
Orthodontics For Adults:
It is never too late to avail orthodontic treatment for the betterment of oral health. With the aid of modern technology, we offer the best restorative and cosmetic dentistry services for our adult patients to correct issues of malocclusion and help them regain their self-confidence.
Why dental Braces
- On the exterior surface of teeth.
- Lingual braces are fixed on the interior surface of teeth, making it virtually impossible for its visibility.
- Invisalign braces that are removable in nature are widely embraced by contemporary orthodontics. Being made out of transparent and smooth plastic material,hey do not have screws and brackets and hence makes it virtually invisible.