At Bombay Dental Centre, we strongly recommend the usage of porcelain veneers for patients who wish to camouflage stained, cracked, crooked, or chipped off teeth that are visible while smiling. As the name suggests, these veneers are thin sheaths of porcelain that are permanently bonded to the teeth. As porcelain veneers have tough resistance to stains, their color shades are durable up to 10 years. Moreover, they are strong enough to sustain regular flossing, brushing and in short, they should be cared similar to that of normal teeth. With the help of porcelain veneers, our expert cosmetic dentists also make minor changes in the shape and size of the teeth and augment the beauty of smile..
Benefits of porcelain veneers
Dental veneers are the ultimate solutions when it comes on enhancing the beauty of your smile. If your teeth are crooked, stained, or misaligned, dental porcelain veneers are a great way to reshape them and regain the confidence of your smile.
Apart from its aesthetic appeal, porcelain veneers also have the following benefits :-
Strength and Durability: Porcelain veneers are made up of strong, durable, and reliable material which offers you the joy of eating your favorite food without any worries.
- Veneers are long-lasting: If maintained properly, a good-quality veneer fitted by a professional dentist can last for 10-15 years
- Natural Smile: Porcelain veneers are made up of customized materials to match the natural color of your teeth.
- Simple on Installation: A typical porcelain veneer installation might need you two visits.
- Stain Resistant: Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant to tea, coffee, and other edible items that normally cause stain to the teeth.
- No Rehabilitation Program: Once the treatment is completed, the patient can leave the clinic and get back to their normal works.
- Enhance your beauty: An improved smile does wonder to your overall personality growth. As they say, “You do good when you feel good”.
Bombay Dental Centre, we make sure the patients receive a customized solution to their Oral health. Therefore, only the best-accomplished team of doctors attends our patients with utmost care and support. Book your appointment today and gift yourself a brilliant healthy smile.
What are porcelain veneers?
Maintaining oral health and hygiene is very important and porcelain veneers serve that purpose in an excellent manner. The porcelain veneer largely covers the outer surface of one or multiple teeth with a material that is similar to the natural tooth. Veneers play an important role in enhancing the aesthetics as well as offers protection to the surface of the damaged tooth.
Regardless of your problem including, cracks, chips, damage to the tooth, worn out enamel, porcelain veneers is an all-in-one solution for all the problems. In addition, you can protect a single tooth or multiple teeth with a set of advanced porcelain veneers. One of the main advantages of using veneers is that it is translucent and offers the same look of a natural tooth. It is important to understand that in a majority of the cases, porcelain veneers is an irreversible process as your dentist gradually shaves a part of the natural tooth so that the veneer can be placed.
Is Dental Veneers Right for Me?
The dental treatment approach for every patient varies from one another. Therefore, if you are planning to consider dental veneers or cosmetic dentistry then make sure you have it discussed with the best dentist who can guide you through the best treatment to preserve your smile.
The dental veneers are recommended to patients with:-
- Close gaps between the teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Distorted or misshapen teeth
- Short-length or uneven teeth
- Worn enamel
- Slightly crooked or overlapping teeth
- Discolored teeth
In case of any aforementioned symptoms being witnessed by you, makes you an ideal candidate for cosmetic dentistry and dental veneers. We, at Bombay Dental Centre offers customized dental veneers to fit in every patient’s mouth and achieve utmost flexibility and long-term comfort.